Your cart is empty
The KILO3K offers astounding performance, simplicity, and value, combining the industry’s fastest LightwaveTM DSP, Digital Signal Processing engine with streamlined setup and operation. KILO3K rangefinder modes of operation include Line-Of-Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR), Archery Mode (ARCH), Applied Ballistics Ultralight (BDX-U), and Applied Ballistics External (BDX-X). In BDX-U mode, the KILO3K utilizes the shooters ballistic profile and measures environmental parameters in real-time to instantly calculate precise windage and elevation solutions in either MOA or MILS. This information is displayed in the rangefinder and is also communicated via Bluetooth™ to any paired BDX sight to provide the exact illuminated holdover aiming point.
- Onboard temperature, pressure, and humidity sensors for accurate real-time ballistic calculations.
- 5 target modes; First, Best, Last, Fog, and Extended Range.
- 5 range modes; BDX-U, BDX-X, AMR, LOS, Archery.
- BDX™ 2.0 enabled, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralight (BDX-U) with bullet database and support for G1/ G7 drag curves.
- Revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- 6x22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- LumaticTM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone. iOS and Android are supported.
- Drop remote waypoints with the BaseMap app.
- Covered by the SIG SAUER INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty.
*BDX units with Applied Ballistics Ultralite provide a firing solution out to a maximum of 800 meters.
Applied Ballistics External (BDX-X) allows the KILO to be paired with an external Kestrel Elite or
Garmin Foretrex for more precise ballistic solutions beyond 800 m AB Elite includes support
for Coriolis, spin drift and other factors while providing custom drag curves for the most accurate
ballistic solutions in the industry